Whenever you want to send some Happy Sunday Messages to your loved ones or lover, these Happy Sunday Wishes Collection would perfectly do.
But… it’s yet another Sunday, right? Yes! Though it comes weekly, the thought brings more than mere mental feelings. The prowess of the day leaves monumental results, and you and I can tell.
Wait! In case you wish to send some Happy Sunday Wishes to your Lover ( Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife), use any of the two links below:
Meanwhile, kindly check out this Lovely Collection of Happy Sunday Quotes for your loved ones.
Happy Sunday Messages for Loved Ones
Enjoy the Happy Sunday Text Messages Collection below…
1. Happy Sunday, Sister
Hey, Sis. How are you? I hope your traveling was not too stressful yesterday. And hope you slept well… Anyways, I’m heading to Church right now. Happy Sunday.
2. Another Lovely Day
It’s another lovely day that the gracious Lord has made. Smile, Rejoice and be glad in it.
Happy Sunday to you.
3. Opportunities Are Hard to Get
Opportunities are never easy to get. They come our way when we least expect. But, when they show up, we must find our way of getting them. Grab every opportunity that comes your way today. Happy Sunday.
4. Don’t Lose Faith
Never lose faith when you see others receiving answers to their prayers. Yours might be the next. Who knows? So never wish those people bad. Your miracle is on its way. Have a Wonderful Sunday.
5. Your Time Is Coming
Say to yourself “my time is coming, my miracle is on its way, I shall come out strong, my blessings are being wrapped in God’s glory” say these on and on. You’re blessed. Have a great Sunday.
Happy Sunday Status Messages for Someone Special
6. Don’t Stop Yet
No matter what you face in life, don’t stop moving forward. There’s always a great reward for it. Stay positive!
7. Never Lose Hope
If you fall, always make sure you fall forward. Never lose hope. You have a great success ahead. Good day.
8. Did You Know?
Did you know? Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning”. Happy Sunday.
9. Never Give Up
Do not give up even when you’re at your lowest. Never give up on God, cos He won’t give up on you. Keep being blessed.
10. The Gift of Peace
The peace of God which passes all understanding shall guard your thoughts in Christ Jesus, now and forever. Amen.
11. Love Is Real with You
Waking up today and thinking of you, makes me realize that love is real. And can only be real with you. Happy Sunday, Honey.
12. Life Is Good With Good People
Life is good, and best when spent with good people. Thank you for being there always. Happy Sunday.
13. Don’t Stop Taking Risks
Only strong and determined mind deem it fit to take risks in life. Who knows, the risk you’ll take and be successful? Be positive always.
14. Family Is All
A family is everything. Without family, life is empty and will not be enjoyable. Using this medium to thank you for always being there. Happy Sunday, Dad.
15. To My Sister
I might not be the best sister you ever wished for. But trust me, every day I’m thankful to God for giving me a sister like you. You’re precious. Have a great service in His presence.
16. We May Not Have it All
We may not have it all together. But together we have it all… Don’t forget to pray for me in Church today. Happy Sunday.
17. Happy New Sunday
Beautiful things happen to us when we feel riches in Christ.
#Day of Joy
#Day of Happiness
#Day of Hope.
..Happy New Sunday to you.
18. Never Give Up
Never give up on something you believe so much in. Because it might be what you need to get your life changed. Enjoy yourself in His presence.
19. Think of The Future
Do not think about the past. Accept the present. Think of the future, and face tomorrow with a sweet and beautiful smile. Happy Sunday
20. Family is Wonderful
Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love, and be love for the rest of your life. Happy Sunday, Mum.
21. Keep Moving
You have to experience what is bad, to know what is good. Happy Sunday
22. Be What You Want to Be.
Life stops for no one. So be what you want to be, and not what others want to see. Glorious Sunday
23. Happy Sunday
Prayers go up and blessings come down. As our prayers go up today, may plenty blessings come down on us. Happy Sunday.
24. Stay Strong
What comes easy won’t last. And what will last won’t come easy. Stay strong!
25. Be Happy
Whatever makes you smile, keep it. Whatever makes you sad, leave it. Happy Sunday.
26. Pray for People
Spend time praying for people instead of talking about them. Do that today and you’ll get the result. It’s another Sunday.
27. Be Kind
If you are helping someone, and expecting something in return, you’re doing business, not kindness. Happy Sunday.
28. No Impossibilities
Rather than being discouraged when situations challenge your faith, get excited because it’s your opportunity to manifest the glory of God. It’s happening today! Happy Victorious Sunday to you.
29. You Will Overcome
It doesn’t matter the strength of your adversaries, you’ll always prevail. Believe and act the word. Put your faith to work.
Refuse to consider circumstances. Happy Overcomers’ Sunday.
30. Be Happy
Be happy when God answers your prayers. But be happier when God makes you the answer to someone else’s prayers. Happy Sunday.
31. Be Time Conscious
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. Get to church early today. Good morning and Happy Sunday.
32. Don’t Be Selfish
Never look out for your own interests alone. But for the interests of others. Happy Sunday.
33. Move On
Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It can not be changed, undone, or forgotten. So take it as a lesson and move on.
34. Happy Sunday
Those who have mocked you shall become the announcers of your success in Jesus’ name. Happy Sunday, friend.
35. Do not Give Up
Do not give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over, until the moment you stopped trying. Happy Sunday.
36. A Friend Indeed
A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a friend who only knows your smiles. Happy Sunday, friend.
37. Choose Who to Trust
Don’t trust people who change their feelings with time. Trust those people whose feelings remain the same even when time changes.
38. Happy Sunday, Friend
There’s always someone who cares for you without your knowledge. I do care for you. Happy Sunday, dear friend.
39. You’re Not Alone
That issue will soon be resolved. Yes, I know it seems like forever. And no, you’re not alone. You’re loved. Have a great Sunday.
40. Be Joyful
Be joyful where you are. The only thing worse than being in a bad season is being sad in a bad season. Happy Sunday.
41. It’s by The Grace of God
Never believe something you’ve received is what you’ve achieved because it’s simply by the grace of God. Happy Sunday.
42. Fear God
Fear God, and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Have a happy Sunday.
43. You Are Delivered
Many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord delivereth him out of them all. May God deliver us in Jesus’ name. Happy Sunday.
44. Face Your Fears
Your fears are mere scarecrows, they are not real. Face them! Have a good week.
45. Keep Trying
Compromise means falling backwards and it’s the worst decision any right-thinking person can make. Keep trying. Happy New Week.
46. Stay Positive
Many people miss great opportunities because they shy away from the hard work. Stay positive! Enjoy your week
47. Set Goals
Don’t make wishes. Set goals! Goal-setters are believers, but wish-makers are settlers who have made excuses in advance. Great week!
48. Have a Game Plan
Don’t just sit back and wonder how you make it in life. You need to have a GAME PLAN. Have a great Monday.
49. You Can Do More
Never limit yourself dreaming or planning small. We often confuse thinking or dreaming small with humility, but it is actually a poverty mentality. You can do more and be more if you so wish. Great week!
50. Be Great
If you struggle to be great, riches will follow. Don’t forget that rule of life, today. Good Sunday to you.
Do you need some more Happy Sunday Text messages for Your Friends and Loved Ones? See more below!
- Happy Birthday Messages for Friends
- Happy Birthday Messages for Mother
- Happy Birthday Messages for Father
- Happy Birthday Messages for Brother
- Happy Birthday Messages for Sister
Happy Sunday Messages for Friends
1. You were given another opportunity to live Sunday cheerfully. Use it and enjoy to the fullest.
2. Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome. Happy Sunday, friend.
3. Tomorrow is a blessing, and today is a unique chance. It is up to you what to do, whether to dream about the blessing or to use the chance. Happy Sunday, dear.
4. It’s a beautiful Sunday. There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.
5. Don’t make plans for the future, fulfil your dreams now. You are wonderful and you are capable of anything. Have an enjoyable Sunday.
6. Faith, hope, and a positive attitude lead to great achievements. Have an astonishing Sunday.
7. Meet this gorgeous day and keep in mind that your major enemy is fear. Happy Sunday, dear friend.
8. Make each second of this day count. Do whatever that pleases you, and ignore the ones that bring tears from your eyes. Happy Sunday, dearie.
9. It’s that time to praise God for His good deeds, again. Hurry, and go to Church.
10. Blessings follow those who follow God. As God lives, blessings shall never elude you. Happy Sunday, dearest.
Happy Sunday Messages for Mother
1. May God bless you all the day and remove all the worries in
your way. Just relax because it’s Sunday.
2. Don’t be worried in life because trouble and ease are some parts of life, to judge ourselves for future times. Happy Sunday, Mum.
3. Good behaviours and sincerity are those things which can rule the world. You’ve got those and more, ma. Happy Sunday, Ma’am.
4. Sorrows might be remembered for some times, but joy remains forever. Happy Sunday, dear Mum.
5. May God bless you with good health and a happy life. May you have many more Sundays like today. Happy Sunday.
6. This is the time of the week again, when friends and families come together, to celebrate Jesus. I wish you A Happy Sunday, Mummy.
7. I know you’ve been waiting for this day all week and now it’s Sunday. I wish all your plans for this day, position good things to your expectations. Happy Sunday, Mum.
8. Waking up every morning with the idea that something wonderful will happen. We wish you a happy day. Have a nice Sunday.
9. This Sunday brought you out of the tension and bad things that happened during the week. So you can start a new week with a new mood. Happy Sunday.
10. I wish you all the best this Sunday, and I hope you will be happy, healthy and prosperous on this beautiful day. Happy Sunday, Ma.
Happy Sunday Messages for Father
1. May all your wishes come true, sir. Happy Sunday, dad.
2. I hope that this Sunday will be a great day to start your week. I hope it will be filled with joy, peace and all the treasures of your quest. Happy Sunday, sir.
3. It’s something very wonderful to see you. I am grateful for the spirit of life and another opportunity given unto you to see the light of day. Happy Sunday, daddy.
5. Surround yourself with positive people, who’ll give you bright emotions and this Sunday will be unforgettable. Happy Sunday, dad.
6. Wake up, spread happiness and sparkle with positive vibes. Happy Sunday, my dad.
7. Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you. Amen.
8. Wake up, it is Sunday! Which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed. Enjoy your day, dad.
9. Let today’s atmosphere help you to achieve new heights. Amen. Good morning, dad.
10. Do enjoy your Sunday. Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfil all your dreams. It is well with you.
Happy Sunday Messages for Brother
1. Let God present you laughter, happiness, mercy, and peace not only on this Sunday but every day of your life. Amen.
2. May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.
3. May you never know disappointment, sadness, grief, and trouble, in your life. God bless you, and happy Sunday.
4. If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord’s people. If you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart. Happy Sunday, brother.
5. Dance in the rhythm of life, enjoy all that this world has got to offer you. Happy Sunday, bro.
6. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences. Have a wonderful Sunday, dear brother.
7. It’s Sunday! So, be in harmony with yourself and with the outer world and spend this day brightly. Shalom!
8. Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday.
9. Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week. Shine & smile!
10. May indescribable bliss and delight be your goal this Sunday, and forever. Enjoy your day.
Happy Sunday Messages for Sister
1. A productive Sunday is the Sunday when you feel and learn something new. Have a good one, today.
2. As you go in this new week, God will give you dominion over everything and make all things to favour you. Happy Sunday, bro.
3. If anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask of God. May God grant you wisdom and understanding, for divine speed and expansion this week, and beyond. Happy Sunday to you.
4. May your aims be achieved and your ways be directed by the God, this week and beyond. Wish you a beautiful Sunday.
5. Starting a new day,
Starting a new life,
Starting a new page,
Starting a new week in the endless book of life. Happy Sunday, my sister.
6. Grace that makes one achieve without struggle will be your portion, today, tomorrow, and forever. Happy Sunday, Sis.
7. The favour that makes one receive without asking, shall abound in your life from today and forever. Happy Sunday to you.
8. Tears never bring joy, but joy may bring tears. Whatever that brings you joy will never make you cry. The cry of joy, shall you cry, in Jesus name. Happy Sunday, my sister.
9. May heaven move in your favour this new week. You will be remembered for a favour and upliftment. Happy Sunday to you.
10. I’m wishing you not just a smile but laughter. Not just happiness but joy. Not just riches but wealth. And most of all, love and peace of mind. Happy new week to you.
2 thoughts on “100 Happy Sunday Text Messages for Loved Ones”
hmmm, this messages are cool
What a nice text. It so lovely to me
Comments are closed.