Giving birth is a beautiful and profound event that most women will have to experience at least once in their life. It can also be one of the most feared and agonizing moments for a woman. It is very common for women to be afraid of giving birth as well as becoming panicked with the prospect of enduring labour pains.
A safe delivery means everything in this world to every parent on the planet. The birth of a child is a blessing. For most people, it is one of the most beautiful and precious moments of their life. If you already know what being a parent is all about, you know what I mean.
When we give birth to a baby, it’s the most amazing experience in the world. After nine months of carrying a baby, you are in your due time for giving birth. It is one of the moments when you need to thank God, the medical teams and all the people involved in this process.
One of the most important things to do after a safe delivery is to thank the Lord for keeping you and the baby safe throughout the process of pregnancy and that is why I have compiled this amazing list of thank you lord for safe delivery quotes below for you to show gratitude to God
Thank You Lord for Safe Delivery Quotes
Thank you, Lord, for looking after me, for keeping me safe and healthy throughout my pregnancy. On the day of delivery, I give my child to you with joy and with love. You have blessed us with this gift and I ask you to help us raise him to the best of our abilities.
1. Thank you for the blessing of the safe delivery of my baby. We ask for your continued blessings upon us now that our family has grown and we have new lives to nurture and protect. With gratitude and love, we thank you.
2. The power of God is real. We travelled into a new frontier today and saw the Lord’s mighty hand upon us. All praises be to the good Lord for safe delivery.
3. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, for life preservation, for the birth of a child, and labour without complications.
4. Thank you Lord for the joy a new life brings to our family. Thank you for the health of my baby and me. This is my way of showing gratitude to the divine presence that made it possible.
5. Thank you Lord for getting us through labour without complications, and for giving our beautiful child a healthy birth into this world.
6. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery. May I never take for granted the miracle of life. Amen.
7. Therefore the strong people will glorify You. Thank you for making my life so beautiful, and I’ll forever thank you for your safe delivery.
8. I thank you Lord for the gift of life, and for bringing my child into the world without a hitch. I am eternally grateful to be able to go through the struggles.
9. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, for life preservation, for the birth of a child, for labour without complications.
10. Oh Lord, you are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name; For you have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
11. You have been my strength, my refuge, my shade from the heat. You saw me through this delivery and I’ll give thanks to you.
12. When it comes to childbirth, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. That’s why we like to take the time to thank the Lord for safe delivery when it happens.
13. We thank God for keeping us safe during the labour and delivery process. We thank the Lord for preserving our lives and the lives of our children before, during, and after birth.
14. We thank God for birthing our little ones in good health, without complications. And we thank him for bringing our children into this world without harm or injury.
15. Thank you, my God, for keeping me safe during my pregnancy and delivery. I thank you for the preservation of life and health even during the most difficult stages.
16. I thank you for the birth of a healthy child who has not suffered from oxygen starvation and hypoxia. Thank you that there were no complications in childbirth and no need for surgical intervention. Thank you, Lord, for your loving care for all living things.
17. Thank you for your assistance in the safe delivery of our child. I thank you, Lord, for safe delivery and good health.
18. Thank you Lord for safe delivery. Thank you so much for the gift of life. I am grateful that my child was born safe, healthy and strong.
19. I thank you Lord for your protection over my child during labour. I pray that my child will be a blessing to the world.
20. Thank you Lord for the safe delivery of the precious child. The best way to thank God is by living the life he dreams for you.
21. God gives us children as gifts from heaven. He has given me mine without stress. Blessed be the name of the Lord for safe delivery.
22. Thank you for keeping me safe during my pregnancy, and for giving me the ability to go into labour and deliver a healthy baby.
23. I am so grateful Lord for being with me through the entire process, that I was never alone or scared. You have truly blessed me with this beautiful child, and I know that you will continue to bless our family as we grow together.
24. Thank you, Lord, for guiding me in a direction that would result in the safest birth possible, for keeping my baby safe inside me and for helping us both grow.
25. Thank you, Lord, for being with me through every step of the pregnancy and delivery process.
26. Thank you, Lord, for providing my child with everything he or she needs to come out healthy and strong.
27. Thank you, Lord, for surrounding my family and me with love during this time of joyous celebration. Thank you for the safe delivery.
28. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the strength to endure through all the difficult parts of pregnancy and delivery.
29. Thank you, Lord, for answering all my prayers about the health of my baby who is now finally born. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
30. I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord.
31. When you see me, please know that God has been good to me with safe delivery and a healthy child. I thank God for preserving my life and the life of my child during labour.
32. I saw the joy in my mother’s face when she heard the cry of her grandchild after having been in labour for hours. I knew then that God had been Good to us with safe delivery.
33. Thank You Lord for safe delivery, after years of trying, I finally have a child in my arms. My love for this little one is overwhelming; I am grateful to God for blessing me with safe delivery and a healthy baby.
34. I give you infinite thanks for having brought my child safely to this world.
35. I thank you Lord because I have had another day of life in which happy and thankful; and because I could witness the beauty of creation.
36. You have been with me all through this journey and now that I have successfully delivered my baby, I thank you Lord for this beautiful gift that he has given me. Thank You Jesus for the safe delivery.
37. Thanking the Lord for safe delivery is a beautiful thing because he alone can grant one such gift.
38. When human life is threatened, we all want to thank the Lord for safe delivery and life preservation.
39. We thank the Lord for safe delivery and labour without complications. And we thank him for the birth of a child.
40. I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever for safe delivery.
41. I was worried about complications with labour but everything went smoothly without any issues. It’s still very surreal. Thank you, Lord.
42. Thank you Lord for the safe delivery and the birth of my child. After worrying and waiting so long, I am so happy that my baby is born healthy and strong. Thank you, God, thank you!
43. Thank you Lord for safe delivery. Thanks to you, easy childbirth, thanks to you, I have a healthy baby.
44. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery. Thank you, Lord, for easy childbirth, thank you Lord for delivery was successful, so everyone called my child a miracle baby.
45. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, the doctors said it was successful, but I believe He has chosen me for a reason.
46. I will praise the Lord, for he is worthy of all my praise. He has made me dwell in safety and has put my trust in the Lord. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
47. Today, I Thank You Lord for giving me a safe delivery. I praise You for a pain-free delivery. I know life is hard, but death is so easy.
48. Thank you Lord for safe delivery. Its been hard to reach this point in life, but the road is worth it, again and again, and again.
49. Only when you look into the face of a newborn infant can you see the perfection of the world. Thank you, Lord, for this opportunity.
50. I have lived a life of great adventure, I have been on the heights, I have seen the depths, I have come to understand, I have found peace in my heart, Thank you Lord for safe delivery, easy childbirth, delivery was successful,
51. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery. Thanks for your presence, and thanks for your love and support. Today, thanks for the safe delivery.
52. I am so thankful I can’t express it in words, now that I’m here with my child.
53. Thank you Lord for safe delivery. You have shown me the way with your love we shall prevail with your love.
54. Thank you for the safe delivery of my child, so I can live to see my next great adventure! Thank you for the easy birth of my child so that I can be part of creating my own family. Thank you for the successful delivery of my child
55. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, thank you Lord for easy childbirth, thank you Lord for the delivery is successful, thank you Lord for support during pregnancy, thank you Lord for babies being safe and sound, and thank you Lord for bringing them into my life.
56. We give thanks for our safe delivery, we’re thankful for your labour’s completion, and we’re thankful for safe delivery.
57. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, you have given me a long life. So dear Lord, I praise you for safe delivery.
58. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery, It was a joy to see you in labour. Your face was calm and I knew it was right on this day of great and joyous toil.
59. Lord I give you thanks that your power and wisdom protected our child when she was born, for you are the one who sustains all things.
60. These are the words I have used to bring you into this world and I thank you for your safe delivery.
61. I owe my life to God for giving me a safe delivery. I thank God for saving our little one and for the miracle of childbirth.
62. I gave birth to my first baby with ease, and lived to tell the tale. Thank you for safe delivery, for easy delivery, for a healthy child, for a healthy life.
63. Thank you Lord for safe delivery. I’ve got the stigmata from the sacrifice. The sacrifice you did for me and I’ll always be grateful to you for safe delivery.
64. I’m grateful lord for the chance you gave me, the chance to deliver my child, with no complications or pain.
65. Thank you Lord for Your immeasurable gifts, which keep us safe and healthy in Your care. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, may we always be mindful of this and thankful.
66. Lord, thank You for hearing our cries and answering our prayers according to Your will. Thank you for the safe delivery of an angel.
67. Thank you Lord for helping me through the process of labour and delivery. Thank you for your continued blessings in my life. I am so grateful for all that you do, even though I don’t deserve it.
68. Thank you Lord for safe delivery, thank you for granting me the grace to carry this little angel. I am forever grateful.
69. I can’t stop thanking God for being so faithful, and for the safe delivery of my baby. He has been so good to me and my family, I pray that his goodness will never depart from us in Jesus’ name.
70. I just want to say a big thank you to the lord for the safe delivery of my bundle of joy.
71. I praise and thank the Lord for safe delivery. The road was not easy at all, but God saw me through. I am grateful to the Almighty God for His goodness in my life, and that of my baby.
72. I thank God for bringing us safely through the labour process. I am grateful to God for giving me a fine baby after nine months of waiting.
73. Thank you Lord for safe delivery. We do not deserve the blessings that are given to us, but we should be thankful for them anyway.
74. Gratitude is a powerful thing, and it can help us through difficult times. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
75. I want to thank you for all the blessings you have given me in life. And for the blessing of safe delivery.
76. I am grateful for my family and friends who have supported me through good times and bad. I’m most thankful to the Lord for the safe delivery of my baby.
77. I am thankful to the Lord for my health and the opportunity to live another day and for another life he brought into this world.
78. Thank you Lord, and mother earth, for the safe delivery of my little light, who shone down upon this world.
79. Thank you for making my pregnancy so comfortable, for blessing me with a healthy body, and a healthy child.
80. I may not know what’s to come in this life, but I know that you have my back. And that means everything. This is me saying thank you for safe delivery.
81. Thank you, thank you, thank you! It seems like such a small thing to say after all that you have done for me. But it’s so big coming from my heart. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
82. Lord, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for your love and mercy. Thank you for making me your child and for safe delivery.
83. Thank you Lord for all that you have blessed us with, and for the safe and healthy delivery of a new baby.
84. For all the blessings bestowed upon us and for the delivery of a healthy and safe baby, I thank thee.
85. Lord, we thank you for blessing us with this new baby. We are so grateful to have this baby in our family and to raise this child in a safe and loving environment.
86. Thank you Lord for safe delivery and for bringing this new life into our world, and may it have a positive impact wherever it goes.
87. Dear Lord, I do greatly thank You for the safe arrival of my new baby boy/girl. Thank You for getting me through the labour process safely and healthily. Please continue to look over this special newborn.
88. Thank you, Lord! Your miracles are everywhere, and kindness is approaching me every day. I thank you for keeping me safe and alive, Lord.
89. Praise the Lord for safe delivery. I’m so thankful to God for the birth of my healthy child.
90. Thank you Lord for the safe delivery of my child and thank you all for your prayers! It is because of them that we were able to have a healthy, natural birth.
91. I thank God for my safe delivery as a result of his love and grace over me all these years ago when we first met one another many moons ago.
92. I am grateful to God for safe delivery and for giving me this precious gift.
93. I’m glad I didn’t give up on it. I’m drinking champagne and planning my next adventure. It can only be God. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
94. It was a special moment to have my baby where is safe and comfortable. God made this happen and I’m forever thankful.
95. Thank you Lord for keeping me and my family safe during this time of great rejoicing. thank you for the birth of my precious baby.
96. Thank you for life preservation, the miracle of the birth of a child, and the joy that fills our hearts today. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery.
97. Thank you Lord for your safe delivery. Our little miracle is here, and we can’t believe our eyes! Thank you for giving us the gift of life on this beautiful day of safe delivery.
98. I am grateful, dear Lord, for your divine work that I can now see in my precious baby.
99. Dear Lord, thank you for the safe arrival of this child. This child is truly a gift from heaven and I commit to raising him/her in Your teachings and faith.
100. As I gaze upon my newborn baby, my heart is filled with joy. Thank you for the miracle of birth and all the emotions that come with it.
I hope you like this amazing collection of thank you lord for safe delivery quotes. You can post these quotes on your social media platforms too. please leave a comment and don’t forget to share this post with your network. Thank you.