In these clickbait times, we are easily taken in by the big, glamour, the great life and the fact that some persons have the best things in life. We hopelessly chase after their lives on social media and compare ourselves to them. And this even goes for people we do not know.
Nothing great was ever achieved without a series of small accomplishments. Small accomplishments should be always celebrated. Not only in your life, but across the world. Parents celebrate when their toddlers take their first steps and parents also celebrate when they finally graduate from college. It’s a worldwide phenomenon which means you should also be celebrating too!
If you’re tired of being stuck and not making any progress, let go of your dreams for grand ambitions and focus on the small steps instead. By celebrating the little wins, you’ll be delighted to see how much progress you can make. Once you start celebrating your small accomplishments, it means you have stopped comparing yourself to others.
The only difference between someone who accomplishes nothing and someone who accomplishes things is their mindset and I do hope these quotes about small accomplishments will show you how to enjoy these small pleasures in life by turning them into your milestones.
Quotes About Small Accomplishments
1. Small accomplishments can lead to big results. Always start small, and finish strong. Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.
2. When you’re working on something difficult and challenging, it’s easy to lose sight of your small accomplishments. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back and celebrate when it counts.
3. We’ve all been there: a whirlwind of activity, and sometimes we might feel like we are not making any progress. But look back at your small accomplishments, because as long as you are moving forward, time will be on your side.
4. It’s okay to be proud of your accomplishments, no matter how small they may seem.
5. Know that big wins come in small achievements. That’s why you should never let the little setbacks get to you.
6. Everything you’ve ever accomplished started with a small step. Make today that day.
7. When you’re trying to reach new heights, it’s the small accomplishments that count.
8. Little accomplishments are the building blocks of great achievements.
9. Often the smallest accomplishments matter the most. Don’t get discouraged by little failures and setbacks. It’s all in how you handle them that will make you who you are in the big picture.
10. We’ve got to celebrate the small victories and milestones in life, so we can face the bigger challenges with confidence.
11. Behind every struggle there’s a journey. If you don’t celebrate your small wins, no one else will. You must never quit, you’ll find always find a way to make your big wins happen.
12. People dream big, and when they finally choose a small action to take and accomplish it, that’s when true dreams are born.
13. Celebrate every small accomplishment, because every step forward makes a difference.
14. Have you had one of those days, weeks or months where all you did was put out fires and barely kept your head above water? Well the good news is that it’s important to be mindful of the big picture but also try not to get so lost in it that you miss out on the small wins along the way.
15. Little wins are just as important as the big ones, say a little thank you every day.
16. It’s easy to get caught up in the big picture—but we mustn’t forget to recognize baby steps too.
17. It is the small wins that bring the grand achievements.
18. Everyone has successes, no matter how small. It’s one step at a time that leads to change.
19. The smallest moments of progress can lead to the greatest adventures. You must believe in yourself and always take a leap of faith.
20. Little accomplishments add up to big results.
21. When you’re proud of a small accomplishment, lift yourself up with some self-love. And when you’re feeling down, remind yourself that you’ve got this.
22. Celebrate your accomplishments no matter how small. Don’t let anyone tell you your accomplishments aren’t good enough.
23. Even though it’s the little things that make big differences, don’t overlook their importance. Tiny changes can add up and contribute to significant accomplishments.
24. On days when you’re tired of making an impact, remember that your small accomplishments are the building blocks of a larger life
25. We’ve all had days where the tasks ahead seem daunting, but remember to celebrate your small accomplishments.
26. It’s an accomplishment just to be working toward your bigger ambitions in the first place no matter how small the steps you are taking are.
27. Celebrate the little victories, they’ll add up to a big success.
28. Don’t wait until you reach your goal to congratulate yourself. Celebrate the little accomplishments.
29. You have put in a lot of effort to get where you are today. Be proud of your small wins.
30. It is important to celebrate small accomplishments. It drives you towards something more and motivates you to achieve your goals
31. Don’t let grandiose dreams get in the way of savouring small wins.
32. Focusing on the little accomplishments can make a big difference. Don’t let little setbacks keep you down. Instead, focus on your goals and keep moving forward
33. You’re not going to be great at everything you do. You can’t hit a home run every time. Be proud of the small accomplishments that are the stepping stones to greater things ahead.
34. Little achievements inspire us to move forward and go after bigger ones.
35. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the number of things you have, or want, to do in a day. Focus on small accomplishments, and before you know it, you’re finished for the day and moving on to the next.
36. Make time to celebrate your small accomplishments, no matter how small it is.
37. Be proud of your small accomplishments. You’ll get there one day at a time.
38. You did it! Be so proud of all you’ve accomplished irrespective of how small they are. You work so hard and deserve to feel like this.
39. When you’re in the middle of a big project, don’t lose sight of all the little accomplishments that have gotten you this far.
40. Everyone has accomplished something amazing in their lives. Small or large, your accomplishments are something worth celebrating and should be considered a huge success.
41. Your little victories can help you chase down bigger ones. Don’t stop going after your dreams, start with a small win today.
42. When you’re feeling down, it’s natural to focus on everything that’s wrong. But what about all the great things in your life? Let’s hash out some small accomplishments and all of the great things they bring to your life.
43. Be proud of your small accomplishments—every little step counts.
44. No matter how small your accomplishment is, it’s still a big deal for you. I’m so proud of it.
45. Every little step in the right direction counts, so always celebrate your progress.
46. We live in a world that’s quick to celebrate the grand achievements of the few and de-value those of the many. Learn to celebrate your small wins.
47. Achievement does not come from extraordinary ability. Achievement comes from ordinary abilities applied with extraordinary persistence – Ralph Marston.
48. Don’t get discouraged if small wins aren’t happening by the day, work hard and make each small win matter.
49. It’s the little milestones we celebrate, not the grand ones.
50. Just because it’s small doesn’t mean it’s insignificant. Take a moment to celebrate your little wins.
51. Be about making small but meaningful strides every day in your career. Every move you make, no matter how it looks to others, is progress — and that’s a beautiful thing.
52. It is not about being overly ambitious or planning too big. It’s about achieving your projects one by one.
53. Don’t get discouraged by the size of your task, just focus on getting a step closer each day.
54. It is well to remember that success is made of small achievements. Sooner or later, we must realize that small steps are the building blocks of progress.
55. Once you start celebrating your small accomplishments, it means you have stopped comparing yourself to others.
56. It’s the little victories that keep you moving forward. You are one step closer to a big goal or dream. Keep going!
57. Small accomplishments are still worthy of celebrating.
58. Little successes are often overlooked; they are easy to ignore. But those small victories are the building blocks we need to keep going on a larger scale.
59. While you may be waiting for grandiose things to happen in your life, stay in the present moment and celebrate the small accomplishments that come your way on a daily basis.
60. Striking a balance between work and play can be tough. That’s why it’s important to celebrate the small wins—It’s the little things that keep us moving forward.
61. Small achievements make the biggest difference.
62. When in doubt, complete the simple steps. Believe and celebrate your small achievements.
63. Make time to celebrate your little accomplishments, no matter how small it is.
64. Be all about celebrating small things. The small moments of joy, the first steps in the right direction…they all matter.
65. Getting through the week is one thing, but making progress toward your goals on a daily basis is another. Make small changes that add up to big results.
66. When you get a little victory, you’ll have the confidence to move forward and pursue more.
67. The littlest achievements can often turn out to be the most impactful. Don’t get discouraged, and don’t let them go unnoticed.
68. As you make your way through life, take a moment to appreciate all your small wins.
69. Think of what you can do today that will lead to greater achievements in the future.
70. No small accomplishment should be overlooked for it leads to bigger and better things
71. If you want to change something, you need to take small, achievable steps. Make today the day.
72. Everyone wants to succeed in their job and financial endeavours. But what happens when you reach a level of success and then have trouble maintaining it? You have to remember that success is made up of small achievements over time.
73. When you win a tiny victory, it makes you feel confident. Confidence motivates you to seek even bigger victories.
74. Sometimes the small steps and small accomplishments are the ones that most inspire us.
75. How can you expect to achieve greatness if you are unwilling to celebrate the small achievements along the way?
76. Everyone you know has accomplished something. Everyone you know has become someone. But in order to achieve your goals, you have to start small. Today is that day.
77. Take a look at the small victories you have accomplished. Small victories matter, and you have it within you to accomplish more! All it takes is believing in your abilities and taking a small leap of faith.
78. Take the time to congratulate yourself on each small win.
79. It’s the little differences that make life big.
80. It’s the little things that make a difference in your life, celebrate them!
81. When you feel like you have no time to reflect on all the small and big things you’ve achieved, write them down. It’ll help you appreciate your progress and feel that you are on track with your goals.
82. Try not to get discouraged by the setbacks you experience on your goal towards a bigger accomplishment. A single step in the right direction is worth celebrating, so take the time to appreciate that small win.
83. One small win at a time.
84. You’ve got big dreams so don’t forget to take time for your little accomplishments too.
85. Small things can make big differences so don’t forget to celebrate them.
86. Winning the week does not have to be a grand slam; sometimes building relationships, learning new skills, and completing short-term goals is enough to make you feel successful.
87. We tend to set the bar too high and fail to appreciate the small wins along the way.
88. The more small wins you find, the better you’ll feel. With every win, your confidence will grow.
89. We’ve all been there, you make a resolution to lose weight. You exercise hard and yet you find yourself giving up because you’re not seeing any significant results. Choosing to celebrate every small accomplishment is essential in making sure you don’t give up before you see the results that you want.
90. Don’t dismiss the small wins and smile at them, no matter how little it may seem.
91. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
92. Be proud of all you do and accomplish every day, big or small.
93. No matter how small you think your accomplishment is, it is something to be proud of.
94. If it was easy, everyone would do it. No achievement is too small.
95. Great things are accomplished by doing small things in a great way.
96. Small steps can lead to big improvements. Start today, don’t wait.
97. There may be times you don’t succeed. That’s okay, it happens to all of us. When you’re down and out, remember that no matter how small your accomplishment is, there’s a reason to celebrate.
98. Small wins can have a big impact on your life. Start now and experience yourself what we are all about!
99. It’s always a good idea to celebrate your small accomplishments because it makes you feel accomplished and it will make others feel proud. It also makes you want to challenge yourself more in the future.
100. When it feels like you are moving slow, look at the small steps and things you have accomplished. Small accomplishments matter, believe in yourself and take a leap of faith every now and then.
Life is always changing and the people you see around you always seem to be achieving more than you and you start to feel like nothing you do ever amounts to anything, that you never get anywhere, and that all this work is just part of everyday life.
But once you start celebrating your small accomplishments, then you have stopped comparing yourself to others, and you’ve changed your perspective in a big way—a healthy perspective that will serve you well in the coming years of your life.
So whether these quotes about small accomplishments succeeded in changing your outlook completely or not, take one thing away from it…celebrate your small accomplishments!