Team building is about achieving something collectively that you couldn’t do alone and bringing people together as a cohesive unit. The most successful team building activities have a positive impact on workplace and employee morale, but that work should never come at the expense of making people feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
Leadership often involves getting involved with team building. It takes place when you really care about people, and this isn’t something that can be done effectively without taking it seriously. Building teams is about more than just talent. It’s about digging deep, getting out of your comfort zone and finding the strength to take a chance on someone new.
Team building is also key in maintaining successful business relationships between vendors, institutions and financial partners. It is a lot more than just fun exercises or a senior day at the ballpark. Building a successful team is like building a house — your foundation needs to be solid, or you’re going to run into problems down the road.
Team building quotes for employees are often used in groups to inspire and encourage people to work together with their teammates. Here is a collection of inspirational, motivational, witty and humorous team building quotes for employees for your enjoyment and use.
Team Building Quotes for Employees
Team building is about more than just getting along. It’s about helping each other succeed. Building a strong team is like building a house; it takes time and effort, but being surrounded by people who care about you, want to be there and work hard together creates something incredible.
1. Team building is a blessing. It’s a privilege to work with a team. When you work together as a team, your dreams can become reality.
2. A team is the greatest asset you can have. Through the years, I’ve learned that the most successful relationships are those where we all put our egos aside and work together for a common goal.
3. Team building makes the dream work. Together, we can make a difference. Together, we can do amazing things. Make today count!
4. Teamwork builds loyalty, comradeship and respect. It builds the business faster than an inefficient manager, or owner can build a shop.
5. Build a team full of people who challenge, support and love each other. We are all in this together; let’s build our team.
6. You don’t become great at anything without pushing yourself to the limits. That’s the value of team building, no matter who you are or where you’re from.
7. Team building is a game of cooperation, commitment and trust. Let’s create a culture that encourages and promotes team-building.
8. Team building is a lot like weight lifting. You lift the most weight by lifting other people up. Building a healthy, happy team is no easy task. But with the right strategies in place, it can happen.
9. Team building is about people working together to achieve a common goal. It is about setting high expectations and making sacrifices for the success of the team.
10. Building blocks for team success are communication, collaboration and accountability. Together we can build a better world.
11. What’s the point of having great people if you can’t have a company that produces great results? Learn to build great teams, and get started on building your business today.
12. When you build a team of people who are genuinely invested in the success of your business and can work together for the long term, the possibilities are endless.
13. Team up with your best friends and do the things you’ve always dreamed of together. Teamwork is the key to success.
14. Team building is an opportunity to do something you don’t want to do and learn from the people who do it best.
15. Team building is the process of building a coalition of people who share values and work towards common goals.
16. Team building is about getting the whole team working in harmony with one another. We are always looking for the right team.
17. Building a team is like building a house. It’s not just about the bricks and mortar, but it’s about having great materials and making sure they are fit for purpose
18. Team building is about being committed to a vision and taking the risks necessary to make it a reality. When you have a team, you have more than just a healthcare provider.
19. Building a team is like baking a cake. You have to mix the ingredients with care, stir and cook until done, then pierce the cake to let it rise.
20. In every team, there’s a leader, a group of people who see things differently and work together to achieve their goals. Teamwork is the key to success in any business, sport or life.
21. Team building is like a puzzle, but you will never be able to see the whole picture until you start taking pieces and putting them together.
22. Team building makes the world go round. We encourage you to take your next business trip or personal getaway to explore the world and see who this team can be.
23. Team building is a journey, not a destination. What a great time to get your team members out on the open water and enjoy one of our legendary sailing experiences!
24. Team building is a process that involves everyone on the team getting to know each other and learning how they can best work together.
25. Building a team is like building a house. You’ve got to build from the foundation up, not just by adding new rooms one at a time.
26. Team-building is essential to the success of any organization. Get together, work together and be a part of something bigger than yourself.
27. Team building is about working together toward a common goal. It’s about having fun and making memories with your friends and coworkers. Teamwork is essential to success for everyone.
28. Team building is all about getting people to work together in teams. But it’s also about getting them to work with each other—to make friends, build trust, and share a common purpose.
29. You can’t build an organization without great people, but you can create a culture that makes it easy for them to show up and get the job done.
30. There’s nothing more motivating than a group of people who put in the effort to do great things—together.
31. The team is like a single leaf. As it grows together, it becomes more and more powerful. Teamwork makes the dream work.
32. Team building is not about building a team but about building relationships. When you want to build a team, the key is to create a culture that attracts good people.
33. Team Building is a great way to achieve personal growth and learn from each other better. Building a great team starts with building a great talent pool.
34. Team building is the ability to live with other people and the willingness to be a team. When your team is united, nothing can stop them from achieving their goals.
35. Team building is not just about getting together and having fun. It’s about taking the time to understand your team and their strengths, weaknesses and values.
36. Team building refers to the process of getting a group of people to work together as one unit. Every successful team has its own unique set of rules and protocols, but they all strive to achieve the same outcome – success.
37. Team Building is the best way to get the most out of your team. A strong team is a pyramid of communication. The strongest part is the base, which holds the others on their feet.
38. In a time of growing competition, you need to be proactive. Team building is the key to success and innovation.
39. Team building is an art. More specifically, it’s a skill that has to be learned, practised and developed over time. Here are some tips to help you figure out how to best achieve your team goals:
40. Being a member of a team is an investment in yourself. It’s investing in your colleagues and also investing in your own success.
41. Training is a team sport. The best teams are the ones that work together, build trust and develop a strong camaraderie.
42. Team building is about finding the right people to form a cohesive, productive unit that can accomplish any goal.
43. The greatest thing you can do for your team building is to hire someone who brings out the best in everyone else.
44. Team building is all about the people you surround yourself with. The team is the key that opens many doors. The door to success is one we never get tired of opening for each other.
45. Team building is a beautiful experience. It allows you to know that there are other people who will understand your pain, cheer for you, and fight for what you believe in.
46. This is what team building is all about—having fun while building new friendships and experiences. A team is only as strong as the weakest link, so always be sure to nurture and encourage each other.
47. Team building is the act of working with you and your team to get better at what you do. Teamwork is so much more than a noun. It’s a state of mind and way of being.
48. Team Building is one of the most effective tools we have at our disposal in order to get a lot done. Get your team together and start planning your next big project or event.
49. Team Building refers to the process of creating a cooperative environment in which people can learn, share and reinforce skills necessary to improve performance.
50. Team building is more than just team bonding; it’s fostering a culture where everyone feels valued, empowered and appreciated.
51. Team building is about creating a safe, positive space for your team to collaborate and communicate better.
52. Building teams is one of the most important things a leader can do. A team that works together stays together—and achieves more.
53. Team Building can only be attained when you have a team. If you put the time and effort into it, anyone can learn to work well together.
54. Team building is a process that takes time and effort, but the results are worth it. We’re proud to be your partner in creating an inclusive workplace.
55. Team Building is a key to success in life and at work. Join us and find out how we help others achieve the same results.
56. Team Building is a lot like walking on a tightrope. You have to be bold and brave, but you must also be cautious. You need to be both confident and humble.
57. Team building is all about creating a foundation of trust and respect. That’s why we combine training and team building in one package.
58. It takes a team to build a company—and it takes a company to build a team. Building a team is like building a house. It takes time to get it right, but it’s worth it in the end.
59. When you build a team, you become a leader. When you lead a team, you become a legend. Good team building is about letting go of control, trusting your instincts, and having fun.
60. Team building is about the making of bonds, not the breaking of them. It is when you enjoy working together on a project and do it with a smile.
61. Team building is about learning how to work together and finding solutions that everyone can agree on.
62. Team building is not just about softball; it’s a chance to get to know one another better and grow as individuals on and off the field.
63. Team-building is about creating relationships, fostering trust, and encouraging excellence. It’s important to have the right people in the right place at the right time.
64. A great team builds a better company. There’s a reason why teamwork is one of the most important skills for success.
65. Teamwork and communication are a group effort. A true team is always better than the sum of its parts. even when the individual members don’t always line up with each other.
66. Great teams are made by people who have a passion for what they do and the confidence to put it out there.
67. The greatest gift you can give is the chance to work with people you like. Teamwork makes the dream work.
68. Teamwork is the key to success. The ability to work together towards a common goal is essential for any business. Let’s build a team of great people!
69. Great teamwork is not about the team; it’s about the individual. Teamwork is the key to success. If you have a gain, let somebody else have it.
70. Building a team is not just about hiring the right people—it’s also about creating a culture of trust and empowering them to do great work.
71. A team is only as strong as its weakest link. So pay attention to the people you surround yourself with and take care of them.
72. The real journey is not one to arrive but one that has been enriching and fulfilling. We are all in this together, getting to know each other and building a strong team.
73. Every team is stronger than the sum of its parts, and every person can help make it better. Work together, close ranks and build something great.
74. Teamwork makes the dream work. Embrace teamwork, push each other to be better and reach the top.
75. You can’t get to the next level without taking a leap. Trust that step with your team-building activities. Together is the only way to be successful. Together, we can conquer anything!
76. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. Building a team is just like planting a seed. You plant it, you water it, and you wait for it to bloom.
77. It doesn’t matter how old you are, how many kids you have or where you’re from. Team Building is a necessary component of every successful business. When you join us, we’ll give you lots of stuff to do that no one else does!
78. The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of time. Take it one day at a time, and apply that to your life. Team building is a marathon, not a sprint. Enjoy the journey.
79. Belonging to a team is about making a difference. It’s about being part of something bigger than yourself. It’s about having fun, losing yourself in something bigger, and growing together with other people who like you and want the best for you.
80. Nothing’s impossible when you have a team of dedicated and hardworking people. Together, we can achieve anything!
81. When you’re part of a team, success is a team effort. It takes a team of people to build something great.
82. Team building is the key to success. So make sure that you have people around you who inspire you and help push you through when times get tough.
83. When you think of the people who make your job possible—your co-workers and teammates—remember that they’re just as important as you are. You don’t have to do it all by yourself. We’re here to help!
84. Teamwork is the key to success, and without it, life would be nothing but a hollow shell of itself. We’re not just working to make ourselves happy. We’re building a team that will do the same for our clients.
85. A team is a group of people who pull together to achieve something bigger than themselves. The best way to develop your team is to expand their thinking and their capabilities.
86. We’re all in this together. Each step forward, we build on the work of others who came before us. Push yourself to be the best version of yourself. Never settle for anything less than the best.
87. Team building is about getting the whole team in sync, and allowing them to hear each other, feel each other and contribute positively to the whole.
88. Team building is important, but always remember to keep it fun. We are big believers in living our lives to the fullest and being able to use our voices to help others.
89. Good team members are selfless people who work hard to make the whole greater than the sum of their parts. They do this by giving and receiving love freely, consistently and above all, with joy.
90. Build a team. Build yourself. Build a future. Teamwork is a lot like gardening. You have to work together in order to grow things. If you don’t, nothing will grow, and it’s not fun, either.
91. Teamwork happens when people focus on the goal instead of their differences. Don’t just be a part of the team; become a leader that creates lasting change.
92. A team is nothing without the individuals who make it up. When you work together, good things happen. When you work alone, good things happen to those who seek them.
93. Team building is a team of people who take pride in each other and want to help them succeed as a group. We’re more than a team. We are family.
94. When you’re part of a team, everybody wins. When you’re on your own, nobody wins. When you’re on a team, more is expected of you. When you’re on a team with us, we expect greatness.
95. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. It takes a team of individuals working together to build a great company.
96. Teamwork is like a see-saw. If one person is up, the other must be down. But if everyone on the team is working together and lifting each other up, then good things happen for all of them.
97. We all have what it takes to be great. We just need the right people around us. It’s the small things that matter most. So, why not treat your team to a little home-cooked spirit this week?
98. Team building is not just something you do; it’s who you are. Working together is so much more powerful than working alone. Teamwork makes the dream work.
99. Teamwork is a way of doing things with others so that everyone gets a feeling of importance and accomplishment.
100. Team building helps create a great team. And they are always made up of people who are on the same page, willing to push through and get the job done.
No matter what types of activities you choose to engage in, remember that the ultimate goal is building the team. Hopefully, participants will be able to walk away with an increased sense of team cohesiveness and a new level of confidence in their colleagues.
Hope you enjoyed these team building quotes for employes. Share your thought in the comment section and forward them to as many people as possible. Thanks.