Only having enough experience can we achieve something great in any aspect of our lives. One great way to gain the knowledge we seek so actively is to let those who’ve already reached the top teach us. Who not turn their quotes into lessons we must learn to take another step forward towards the desired goal?
You know, love is not just a tender, beautiful feeling. It’s a skill that needs to be mastered if one wants to feel true happiness at least once. So let’s turn to those authors, poets, actors, and other remarkable people who knew love, and ask them for help. In this article, we’ve gathered great love quotes. Sure, they won’t tell you where to meet single girls looking for that special someone, but they’ll make you see the whole beauty of love.
Best love quotes
1) Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu.
2) We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. – Orson Welles.
3) Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you’re in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad. – Nick Cannon.
4) I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive. – Yolanda Hadid.
5) A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller.
6) Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. – Charles Maurice de Talleyrand.
7) If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were. – Richard Bach.
8) Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind. – Qandeel Baloch.
9) You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha.
10) Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. – Ann Landers.
11) It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. – Friedrich Nietzsche.
12) The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. – Brian Tracy.
13) True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together. – Ricardo Montalban.
14) The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. – Audrey Hepburn.
15) The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time. – Julia Child.
16) Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu.
17) No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. – George Chakiris.
18) Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. – Oscar Wilde.
19) Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
20) True love stories never have endings. – Richard Bach.
Let’s hope these quotes will help you capture at least a small bit of the wisdom that only comes when you find your one and only.