Friendship is an association of mutual affection, benefits and understanding between people. When you find a friend, you understand what true friendship is very rewarding and priceless.
Do you have a friend who has been with you through thick and thin and you want to say thank you but can’t find the words to?
Whether for a gift, care, love, faithfulness and loyalty, here are some messages that you can send to that friend to express your appreciation.
Thank You Messages for Friends
1. When I remember all your love and sacrifices, I can not repay you but all I can say is that I’m grateful.
2. Words cannot truly express how grateful I’m to you for all your love and care. Thanks for being my friend.
3. Every single day of my life, I thank God for the gift of a friend like you. You are a friend indeed and I appreciate you.
4. I appreciate you for being my friend through thick and thin. Thanks so much.
5. You came into my life when I was completely broken and you have helped to put all the broken pieces together. Thank you, my friend.
6. You are God sent and I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. Thanks so much. You are appreciated.
7. When I received the pair of shoes you sent to me, I tried them on and they fit so perfectly as if they were customized for me. I began to wonder how you did it then I remembered that you have been my friend like forever. Thanks a bunch.
8. When all others left when the going got tough, you stood by me and proved that they are still faithful friends. Thanks for being such a faithful friend.
9. Thanks for the dress, it fits perfectly and it is as beautiful as you are. Only our friendship is more beautiful than it. Thank you, dear friend.
- Best Happy New Month Messages for Friends
- Top 70 Believe Quotes About Life and Love
- You’re Always in My Thoughts and Prayers Messages
- 100 Friendship Text Messages for Best of Friends
- Warm Messages from the Heart
10. When I feel forsaken and all hope is gone, you show up then I remember how blessed I am with such a friend as you.
Thanks for Being a Special Friend
11. All the love you have shown since you became my friend cannot be repaid that’s why I believe that it is not love if it can be repaid. Here is saying thanks for all the love. You are a true friend.
12. You have proven time and time again that you are not just a friend. Thank you, my brother.
13. Having you alone gives me greater joy than having a “family” that is never around. Thank you, dear friend.
14. Friendship is a bond and ours is a bond stronger than blood. Thanks for being that friend I can always count on. Thanks for being my friend.
15. There is a difference between: “a friend” and “my friend”. You know which one you are to me. Thanks for being my friend.
16. A good friend is a blessing. You have blessed me more than I could ever imagine. Thank you.
17. I cannot pay you for all your kindness and faithfulness to our friendship. May God reward you.
18. You tell me the truth no matter how it hurts. Thanks for being so truthful.
19. The more mistakes I make, the more you stand by me. Thanks, my dear friend.
20. You reset my brain and save me from myself. You are a friend indeed.
You’re a Friend Indeed
21. My number one fan and cheerleader you are. You cheer me to greater heights. I appreciate you.
22. You believed so much in me even when there were all sorts of evidence against me. Thank you for trusting me so much. I remain forever grateful.
23. Every day of my life, I thank God that I met you and you turned out to be even more than I expected.
24. We have been through so much together and I am so glad that there is nothing that you value more than our friendship. I appreciate your loyalty.
25. By being in my life, you make it much better by helping me realise all that I can ever be. Thank you.
26. Thank you for always helping me meet the deadlines. You push me to my limits. You are a life builder.
27. Your commitment to our friendship has made me to have no greater ambition other than to be the best person I can ever be. Thank you.
28. We all need that somebody who will love us, cherish us, believe in us, cheer us up, understand us and fight for us. You are that person and you are enough.
29. You have seen me at my worst and my best and stand by me nonetheless. Thanks.
30. You understand my mood and work with me to achieve the best results possible. Thank you.
Your Friendship Means a Lot
31. Despite all my shortcomings, you see only the best in me. You are my best friend of all times. Thanks.
32. Thank you for taking so much interest and time in my life. You are a rare gem.
33. Light is only seen in darkness. You came to my life in the darkest of times and brightened it. You are my illumination.
34. You came to my life with your light and exposed all the good I had inside of me to the rest of the world.
35. Thank you for all your help and support.
36. Since I met you, I have understood that there is more to friendship than keeping one company. Thanks for the friendship. Thanks for love.
37. You are my brain when I can no longer use mine or think straight. Thank you, my friend.
38. No greater love can a man have for his friend than you have had for me. I cannot pay you but all I can say is thank you.
39. This is just to let you know that I appreciate our friendship. Cheers to many more years of friendship. Thank you.
40. You know just when to say no. Thank you for saying no to me and helping me to become independent. You are a great friend.
You Are a Friend Forever
41. Friendship is a bond that can only be broken by friends involved. You have refused to let ours to break even when I do things that can result in its breakage. Thanks for saving our friendship from breaking.
42. Our friendship has brought our families together and is extending to the generation after us. Thanks for being family. I appreciate your friendship.
43. The first person that comes to my mind in case of any event is you. You are an awesome friend, I can’t help but share my awesome moments with you.
44. Thanks for always loving the imperfect me, the wrong me, the confused me because that was the right thing to be done, there was no other person to do it and it was only you who could.
45. With you by my side, I know that I can conquer the world. Thank you for helping me to believe in myself.
46. I love the company of good friends and you are my best friend that is why I love your company so. Thanks for being there my friend.
47. True friendship is a bond that can never be broken and ours get stronger by the day through the things we pass through.
48. The tougher the times we pass through, the stronger the bond of our friendship.
49. The more I know you, the longer I want to remain your friend. Thank you for building a friendship with me.
50. You are a friend indeed because you always show up in my time of need and make my need your responsibility. Thank you.
51. I am such a gold digger and you are such a gold mine. Thanks for letting dig out of your gold all the time. You have added unquantifiable value to my life and I value you. You are a goldmine indeed.
- Written By Doris Emmanuel.