Nothing in this entire universe can exist, that can make parents as happy as having a baby. With the arrival of a new born baby, parents are overtaken with happiness and seem to have the greatest gift they could ever have.
A baby is the most gracious gift of great happiness and joy, so don’t be afraid to express your emotions and congratulate the couple on the new arrival of a new born to their family.
Here we have compiled an extensive list of new baby congratulations messages for you to congratulate your friends and families on the arrival of a new born baby. We hope these heartwarming baby congratulations wishes suit your needs.
Newborn Baby Wishes for Parents
The best collection of New Baby Wishes for Parents is available here for you to congratulate your loved ones for their births of new Babies.
1. Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will not want to miss a single precious moment!
2. This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that will changes you indefinitely.
3. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights.
4. All the best to your family. This might be your first child, but it will certainly not be your last.
5. I can see from your pictures that this is what you were made to do.I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
6. Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
7. There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives of raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
8. There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby soon.
9. May your new bundle of joy bring happiness into your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
10. Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
New Baby Messages for Parents
Amazing New Baby Messages for Parents.
11. There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
12. Congratulations, and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: what doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
13. Congratulations on the arrival of your double barrel of fun. You have been twice blessed with your newborn twins. It’s going to be a double dose of fun, laughter, love and dirty diapers. Enjoy it all!
14. Cheers to your growing family. We look forward to celebrating your baby’s arrival with you year after year after year.
15. Behold! A miracle has blessed your home. Congratulations on your new baby.
16. Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
17. In life, it is hard to count blessings in one hand. Today, you received one of the most coveted and special gifts any parent could ever have. I wish to congratulate you and wish you well as you embark on this wonderful parenting journey.
18. When that baby was born and it drew its first breath, it was not only it that was given life. It was your relationship as well. Now that there is a baby in the mix, your life will take a completely different curve, it will change. For the better. Because a baby is always a blessing in any relationship. Congratulations!
19. The birth of a baby brings renewed hope in the future. May your family bask in enduring happiness as you embrace parenthood. Congratulations!
20. As you welcome your new baby boy, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
New Born Baby Wishes for Parents
Trending New Born Baby Wishes for Parents with new babies.
21. You have arrived. Your newborn will open a world of wonder and adventure. It will be a world filled with laughter, tears and love. Congratulations and good luck on this new journey.
22. This is always wonderful news – a new baby! We’re excited for you and truly thankful that your new baby arrived safe and healthy. Praying for joy, peace and some quiet nights for your family.
23. Congratulations to the newest Mama and Papa. Baby birth is a bliss from heaven. Happy for you.
24. Cheers to the new set of parents and their little babe. As you stare with wide-eyed wonder at your sweet baby, friendly reminder that a few years of wide-awake nights will follow. Enjoy it, but let us know if we can help.
25. Congratulations on your newest addition. It’s really cool when you start seeing parts of yourself in your little one. It’s the ultimate reward of parenthood.
26. Congratulations! May God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
27. Congratulations to the proud parents who have such a sweet baby.
28. Welcome to the world, Baby (Baby’s name). Know that you are loved by many.
29. Experiencing the birth of a child and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little one will not be so little anymore.
30. There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child. We know you will be the best parents this kid could ever want. Congrats, (names).
New Born Baby Message for Parents
Best words to bless a new Baby and Parents.
31. You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world, and I cannot wait to see your new sweet blessing.
32. Sending heartiest prayers to the Almighty to make the life of this baby full of colour and joy.
33. Dear baby, be ready to get all of the love and pampering from your lucky parents.
34. Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby.
35. Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories.
36. Happy Birthday to your little one! We know this is an exciting time for your family, and we hope you are blessed with years of happiness.
37. I hereby congratulate the parents of this newborn baby and hope they continue to experience this incredible amount of joy in the years to come.
38. We hope this newborn baby will make all of us feel proud one day.
39. May you find parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience! Congratulations!
40. Dear baby, start colouring the world with joy and happiness; it’s your job.
New Baby Birth Wishes for Parents
New Baby Birth Wishes for Parents you can send to loved ones.
41. Sending inspiration to the newborn baby to rock his future ahead.
42. Judging by the parents, this is going to be an amazing baby! Congratulations!
43. I know that raising a baby is harder than most of the things, if not everything a couple has ever done. But the reward is worth it. Prepare to lose your sleep, but gain happiness. Congratulations!
44. I know you guys are used to waking up at the sound of the alarm clock, but you won’t be needing it anymore! You now have the cutest alarm clock ever! It will always ring on time and it comes with diaper-changing needs as well! Congratulations!
45. Sending warm wishes to the joyous family that received the gift of a newborn baby.
46. Let your newborn baby have a wonderful and blessed life.
47. Sending tons of hugs and kisses for the newborn baby.
48. Heartiest congratulations to the new parents; enjoy parenting!
49. All the best of the best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
50. May your newborn baby make you feel proud one day because his arrival has brought a whole new atmosphere into your life.
New Born Wishes to Parents
Sweet New Born Wishes to Parents.
51. Make your baby special, and hope you become very special to your baby one day.
52. Overload your most prized possession, your baby, with endless love.
53. Sending new dreams to the newborn baby, and new thoughts of new responsibilities to the new parents.
54. Congratulations on your newest family member! May God bless your new baby with good luck, health and wealth.
55. You can’t imagine how quickly little babies grow, so be sure to cherish every minute. Congratulations!
56. Warm wishes to the new baby. May your little angel bring loads of love, joy, and smiles in your lives.
57. Welcome to parenthood. My best wishes are with you. Lots of love.
58. Wishing you and your new angel all the very best. Congratulations!
59. Let the Almighty shower all His blessings upon this gifted newborn baby.
60. May you cherish this special time, and may the pleasures of parenting warm your heart and fill your life with wonderful memories with your newborn.
Wishing Message for New Born Baby to Parents
Fantastic wishing messages for Parents with new born babies.
61. Congratulations to the new Mum and Dad on the arrival of your little angel. May God bless your baby with all of His love, care and happiness.
62. Congratulations! As new parents, may you be filled with joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby. Wishing your new family all the absolute best.
63. This is the start of something special, the next few years are going to be the most memorable.
64. Wishing your newborn and your family many years of good health, love, and happiness.
65. Congratulations! This is a beginning of something wonderful for your family. I hope that this journey is filled with lots of laughter, love and warm cuddles.
66. Only wishing you the best of luck with your new baby journey
67. The most incredible part of being a parent is catching a glimpse of yourself in your newborn!
68. Welcome to the new big world little one, this is a place full of excitements and wonders.
69. WOW! This is incredible news!! It is great to hear that your new baby has arrived safe and sound. Enjoy your new role of proud parents.
70. Time to celebrate the safe arrival of your newest baby born!! May babyhood be filled with lots of love and memories. All the best!
Welcome Baby Wishes for Parents
Welcome a new baby to the world with these Sweet Welcome Baby Wishes for Parent.
71. Congratulations on your new role as proud parents of a happy and healthy baby. We hope this is a marvellous time filled with lots of joy and happiness for your new family.
72. This is a beginning of something wonderful, your newborn will bring you memories to share. I hope everything goes well. If you need anything I’m always here for you.
73. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new family member addition! Wishing you all but the very best and as always, please let me know whether I can help out in any way. Lots of love!
74. This is such exciting news!! Congratulations on the new family addition.
75. As new parents, cherish this extraordinary time and may it be filled with lots of joyous memories. Just wait until they start speaking!
76. Congratulations!! The parenthood journey has begun, may you be filled with much joy, delight, and happiness with the arrival of your new baby. Wishing your new family all the very best and as always, please let me know if there’s any way I can help.
77. Congratulations on the arrival of your new happy and healthy baby! May you cherish this extraordinary time that only comes around once and may it make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best and with lots of love.
78. This is such brilliant news! Create amazing and long-lasting memories. So excited to meet the little one once things settle down. if you need any help at all, you have my number. Lots of love!
79. We are thinking of you during this exciting moment in time, you will have sleepless nights and days. But I can tell you that it will definitely be worth it to see your Baby smile. All the best and with lots of love.
80. Welcome to parenthood, may your new baby born bring you happiness, love and joy.
New Baby Greeting Message for Parents
Greet a new Baby’s Parents with these awesome New Baby Greeting Messages for Parents.
81. Parenthood is such a wonderful experience, lots of memories will be made. Wishing your family the very best.
82. It’s hard to say who is blessed more, you are for having a new baby, or it could be your baby having you as parents. Nevertheless congratulations!
83. I’m so happy for your newborn’s safe arrival, don’t forget to let me know if you need anything. Always happy to babysit so you can have a peaceful sleep or meal.
84. Wishing you both much joy and happiness with the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May you find babyhood and parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience that is filled with lots of loving memories. All the very best during this moment in time.
85. Congratulations! Time will now fly pass so quickly as your little one grows up quickly! Cherish every minute.
86. Congrats! This is a rewarding experience part of your lifetime.
87. May your new little baby bring you a lifetime of happiness even at the toughest time.
88. This new change will be forever, I promise you it would be the better type of change.
89. Congratulations on the new baby, it’s always exciting to see who the baby looks like more and who traits they have inherited. Enjoy parenthood and create many memories.
90. Welcome to the new chapter of your life, this chapter is a beginning of something great! It will be filled with new potentials, new discoveries, and challenges.
Message for New Parents of Baby Boy
It is a Baby Boy. Effectively use these Messages for New Parents of Baby Boy.
91. Welcome to the world little baby, I hope your queen and king spoils you with riches. May your journey be filled with joy and love.
92. If the sun shines for a thousand years, it could never outshine the warmth and ecstatic joy I feel as I congratulate you on the birth of your son.
93. These baby steps will walk miles, little ones to bigs. As parents you have big shoes to fill, you are the role model for your child.
94. Hello little one, welcome to the world! You have the best mummy and daddy anyone could wish for. You will have everlasting love and happiness.
95. Congratulation on your newborn [Son / Daughter], [He / She] will be soo cute. Such wonderful genetics they would inherit.
96. I hope you like the gift I gave you, I thought you might need a stronger perfume from all the nappy changing.
97. Hello, yummy mummy, goodbye tummy.
98. Dearest friend, I have planned a wonderful welcome home party for you. There will be a barbecue, cheese and the finest wine for me especially.
99. I hope your newborn inherits only the best features, I can’t say the same for you.
100. You don’t have to stay up late accidentally anymore, I’m sure your baby will keep you wide awake. I hope you’ve been practising your vocals. I’ve put my number on speed dial on your phone just in case you want to get out of diaper changing. Congratulation friend!