A mother is undoubtedly an exceptional being. Within her heart is a well of unconditional love that transcends faults, shortcomings, and offenses. She is willing to give up all she has just for sake of her dear ones. She is the only one that can look into your eyes and tell you there’s something going on in your heart.
Mothers are truly rare gems and they need to be appreciated and praised at any chance they can get. Would you love to send some accolades to her for her past and present sacrifices over you? That would be a brilliant idea because your mom deserves the best.
I have put together a list of lucky to have a mom as you quotes for your sweet mom that will gladden her heart. Love unexpressed isn’t complete. It will be amazing to express your heartfelt love to the woman who gave you life and love from birth. Feel free to send her any of these cheering quotes for mom to spice up her day.
Lucky to Have a Mother Like You Messages and Quotes
I want to tell you how much you mean to me. You are the world best mom and I thank God for bringing me into this world through such a beautiful soul like you. I am lucky to have you as my mother and I pray you will live to a ripe old age to reap the fruit of your labour.
1. You are not just my mother, you are my best friend. I thank God daily for giving me a mother like you. I am lucky to have you.
2. Mom, your love has always been a source of comfort to me in times of trouble. I will choose you as my mother over a thousand lifetimes.
3. You’re the best mom ever! I wish you long life, good health and prosperity for how amazing you have been. I love you, mom.
4. You have taught me everything of value that I know today. You are my role model any day. I’m proud of you.
5. I make bold to say that you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. Today I choose to acknowledge your goodness in my life.
6. Mom, you’ve loved me as no one has ever done. I cherish you with every breath in me, today and forever.
7. I will never forget all your efforts to make me the responsible person I am today. Mom, you are indispensable in my life forever.
8. How gracious fate has been to me, sending me a strong woman to give me birth. You are a real amazon, mother, yet your heart is made of gold. I am blessed to have you as my mom.
9. If I grow up to become exactly like you, mom, then I would be a fulfilled being. You are worth emulating.
10. I never understood what you were doing until I got to this stage of my life. Now I realise you meant well to me. Thank you, my super mom. You’re one in a million.
11. It’s true that nobody loves me like you mom. You’re my best friend, my counsellor, and my most trusted confidant all rolled into one.
12. The saying that a mother’s love does not set with the sun but blankets one all through the night is true. You have proven it countless times. I am lucky to have you, mom.
13. Through your loving patience, you have taught me life lessons I wouldn’t learn in school. Thank you for all you’ve done for me, mom.
14. May the universe reward you for your love, devotion and care all through these years we’ve been together. I am proud of you dear mother.
15. I am not lucky to have you as my mother, I’m actually blessed. I will always be your child no matter how old I get.
16. Your old age shall be filled with joy. You took care of me when I was young, now I shall take of you as you grow old. I cherish you, mom.
17. Mom, remember this, no matter where I go, your voice will always bring me home back to you. You’re my world.
18. Dear mom, your love has lined the path that leads to my destination. I cannot be lost on this way. Thank you, my love.
19. I am honoured to be called your child. It’s a great privilege every son or daughter will wish for. Because you are mine, I am highly blessed.
20. No love or affection ever matches that of a mother. It is pure; it is perfect; it is enduring. You’ve shown me this love and much more, mom.
21. The blades of the grasses in the field sway and dance in the presence of you, mother. Even the vegetation can attest to your awesomeness. I love you, mommy.
22. The fun times we’ve shared together; the smell of your perfume; your radiant smile. These form the beautiful memories that keep me glued to you. I am grateful for you, mom.
23. You made me what I am today. I don’t know what I would have been without you in my life. I am nothing without you, mother.
24. Mother, all my fondest childhood memories are incomplete without you. You are my heroine any day.
25. Mommy, your tears can bring the world to its knees yet your laughter can bring joy to the hearts of men and women across the globe. I am privileged to have you as my mother.
26. You have inspired me to become more than I could ever imagine. Amazing mom is what I call you.
27. In a thousand lives, I will still choose you as my mother. Your kind is hard to find. I am delighted to be called your child.
28. A hardworking woman; a loving woman and an epitome of goodness is what you are. I am fortunate to have you as my mom.
29. Right from the day you brought me into this world, your love has never waned. You taught me to appreciate the beauty in the world but the beauty I see begins in your eyes. You’re the best mom ever.
30. When the going gets tough, your words keep me going. You are an angel to me. Thank you for all you do, mom.
Now you have them. With these messages and quotes, you don’t need to be confused anymore. Also, you don’t need to wait until her birthday to celebrate your dear mom. Send her some amazing gifts plus any or some of these lucky to have a mom like you quotes and her heart will be delighted.