You might be thinking your baby boy wouldn’t care whether you celebrate his 8th month birthday or not because rightly, he is still a baby.
But you are forgetting that these things might still be there in form of pictures or messages and he will see them later in life.
But apart from that, children can feel emotions, so they can see and feel our joy when we celebrate them.
So, why don’t you show your baby boy some love as he clocks 8 months by celebrating him with these happy 8th month birthday wishes for baby boy?
Happy 8 Month Birthday Baby Boy Wishes
It’s 8 months already and I’m still in awe. It’s like I’m waiting to be awakened from this dream that I’m actually the mother of this cute baby boy. My heart greatly wishes that God will keep making you a source of joy to us. Happy 8th month birthday, baby.
1. Just yesterday, all I cared about was myself, suddenly, everything has changed. All that occupies my thoughts now is how best to be a mother to you. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby boy. I love you with all my heart and soul.
2. It’s been 8 months of great joy with you. I hope that you’ll continue to bring us smiles, favour and excitement. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby boy.
3. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to give you the kind of life that you deserve. There’s nothing I wouldn’t give to make sure your star shines the brightest. I love you with my life. Happy 8th month birthday, baby boy.
4. You’re truly a surprising testimony of God’s faithfulness, you’re a gift I never saw coming. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby boy. Thank you for being the source of my happiness and delight.
5. I have never regretted all that I was required to do to have you. They all ushered me into this place of thanksgiving, where I’m continually offering praises to God on your behalf. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby boy.
6. Happy 8th month birthday, baby boy, I know you’re going to grow into an amazing human. Thank you for choosing me to be your mother.
7. You occupy most of my thoughts every day, you remain first among all my obligations, and all I want is to be there for you always. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby boy.
8. The first day I welcomed you into my arms was the day I knew that I’d give my life for you. Aside from being your mother, I want to be your friend, supporter, and best guide. Happy 8th month birthday, baby boy.
9. God knows that I love you with every single fibre of my being. I love you like my life depends on it. I’ll continue to do my best to ensure that you are fulfilled in life. Happy 8th month birthday, dearest baby boy.
10. I’m excited about the various things we’ll do together when you’re grown up. Until then, I’m super thankful to God for teaching me the best way to be your father. Happy 8th month birthday, my sweet baby boy.
11. You’re such a strong baby boy, bubbly, energetic, and full of delight. Gosh! I love you so much. Cheers to your 8th month birthday, my lovely baby boy.
13. You’re getting bigger and stronger every day. At this rate, I’m sure you will do things faster in life. Happy 8th month birthday, my boy, my champion.
14. I always want to plant a kiss on your smooth little cheeks every now and then. I can barely withstand being away from you for a minute. I love you, my sugar baby boy.
15. I’m thankful to God for giving you to me, my baby boy. I’m thrilled to be the father of the most beautiful child in the world. Happy 8th month birthday!
16. You’re my little prince. I’m thankful for the day you came into my world, and I promise to always be there for you. Happy 8th month birthday, my little boy.
17. Your smile is the only thing that satisfies my heart. I’m a joyful mother because of you. Happy 8th month birthday, my cute little baby boy.
18. You make me extraordinarily happy. When I look at your delicate structure, tears of joy flows down my cheeks. I love you extravagantly, my baby boy. Happy 8th month birthday.
19. All that I thought I was searching for, I’ve found. I feel invigorated, fulfilled, and fabulous. Happy 8th month birthday, my adorable baby boy. You are such a breath of fresh air.
20. I’m thankful to you for making me this happy. I never knew I could stretch myself to this point. Being your mother has shown me more possibilities than ever. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby boy.
21. You have started crawling and getting into things, making my work twofold. Regardless, I wouldn’t trade you for anything in this world. Happy 8th birthday, baby boy.
22. Hearing you giggle is so exciting. I’m over the moon with praises and tides of euphoria for you. I love you, my cute little boy. Happy 8th month birthday.
23. I’m thankful to you for making me stay watchful over the matters of our lives. I never use to give a care about anything in the world until you came along. Happy 8th month birthday, my cute baby boy.
24. For a handsome baby boy like you, my child, may the universe constantly align to bring you abundance. Happy 8th month birthday.
25. I never used to consider how strong our bond is until I discovered I can not stay away from you for long. You are truly my baby boy. Happy 8th month birthday.
Happy 8 Months Birthday to My Son Quotes
I’m thankful for the gift of you. Some quotes try to capture the joy in the heart of a parent for their baby, they can’t get it. It’s overwhelming and for the past 8 months, I have to say I’m glad for it. Happy 8 months birthday, my son.
26. With you, I’m truly blessed. You have my whole heart, and nothing compares to the love I have for you. Happy 8 months birthday, my son.
27. At 8 months, you are already doing great. Happy birthday, my son. Whenever your smile lights up your face I feel my heart swell with so much affection and happiness.
28. Happy 8 months birthday, my sweet son. I’m glad to see you healthy and full of energy. I’m sending you lots and lots of warmth on your splendid day.
29. I’m glad that it’s me you will call mother. Happy 8 months birthday, dear son. It’s a privilege raising such a wonderful child like you.
30. Whatever happens, I will never cease to be your father. Happy birthday, my son. You are more than a conqueror.
31. No matter what happens, I promise to always be by your side, son, I’ll always hold your fragile hands and stay close to you. Happy 8 months birthday.
32. I’ll always be here to give you whatever you need to make it in life. I waited for you, son, and now that you are here, I’m dedicating my life to raising you the best way possible.
33. You are my favourite, son. I believe that God who gave you to me will walk you through all the days of your life. Happy 8 months birthday, my son.
34. Right when you smile, I feel torrents of joy flow through my heart. Happy 8 months birthday, the brilliant son.
35. I’m by and large at your beck and call. Whatever you need to continue with life, I will constantly try and provide it. Happy 8 months birthday, son.
36. You are my shining star. I sincerely want to wish you clearness and precision all through the days of your life. Happy 8 months birthday, son.
37. There’s this strength I feel when I look at you, son. Thank you for choosing me to be your dad. Happy 8 months birthday.
38. It’s the way you smile in your sleep and the innocence in your cries and neediness that gets me all the time. Wishing you a happy 8 months birthday.
39. You’ll see value in wisdom as you progress in life, you won’t be deserted or exposed in any way ’cause I will always be there for you, son. Happy 8 months birthday.
40. As you grow more aware of yourself and your environment, I will, by all means, make you incredibly see life. You won’t have to fight long and hard as I did, son. Happy birthday.
41. What is topmost on my heart for you today is long life and outstanding success. There’s nothing more than comfort and peace of mind in life. Happy birthday, son.
42. I can’t stay away from you for too long, you’re truly your father’s son. Happy 8 months birthday, my beautiful son. You’re loved!
43. You deserve the best things in life, son, and I will make sure your lively spirit doesn’t get drained by the cares of this life. Happy 8 months birthday.
44. You make me feel so astounding inside. I’m my most joyful self around you. Happy 8 months birthday, my dearly beloved son.
45. You shall continue to bask in the divine blessings of God. Happy 8-month-old birthday, sweet child. I have seen many pictures of your life in my dreams, and all are filled with brilliant success.
46. You keep on getting more handsome by the day. I feel proud to be called your mother. Happy 8 months birthday, son. I love you.
47. You are your father’s replica. I love it when you giggle at me with your toothless jaw. Happy 8 months birthday, my first fruit. You’ll see the greater good in all you do in life.
48. I have a strong gut instinct that you, my son, will do mind-blowing things in this life. Happy 8 months birthday, son. Your path will continue to shine brighter and brighter.
49. You obviously will not recall today. Notwithstanding, I have decided to celebrate this special day of your 8th month birthday. Wishing you God’s goodness.
50. I’m such a happy dad because of you. There’s nothing anyone is saying that will change my love for you, son. Happy 8 months birthday. I love you big!
8th Month Birthday Wishes for Son
Happy 8th Month birthday, my beautiful son. I’m full of gratitude to God that you belong to me. And I promise, God helping me, to do right by you. My wishes for you today are goodness, joy and peace all the days of your life.
51. Here’s to wishing you blessings and favours that will last you for a lifetime. Happy 8th month birthday, son. Here is to more victory as you grow through life.
52. I’ll generally be available for back rides. You’re allowed to continue to enjoy happy rides on my back. Happy 8th month birthday, my little son.
53. As you begin this new journey of consciousness and growth, I wish you beautiful memories and experiences, my son. Happy 8th month birthday.
54. You may not be mine by birth, but you’ll have a stake in whatever is mine. Happy 8th birthday, my delightful son. Continue to blossom.
55. As your consciousness grows, I want you to know and feel only the best things and feelings in life. Wishing you positivity in all your experiences in life. Happy birthday, son.
56. You shall enjoy showers of favours and goodness throughout the days of your life. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
57. I’m hanging around all through the hopefully all happy days of your life. I’m hanging around for the intense and basic events. I have got you covered, son. Happy 8th month birthday.
58. Concerning you, I’m exceptionally hopeful about what’s to come. Life will be brilliant and dazzling for you. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
59. Your wild grin gets me over the moon with endearing tenderness and affection. How can a little boy have this much effect on me? It could be because I’m super fond of you. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
60. I hope that good things would continually happen for you, my son. I anticipate the best and nothing but the best for you always. Happy 8th month birthday.
61. I will not quit singing songs of praises to God on your behalf. Happy 8th month birthday, my good son. Welcome to another new level of growth.
62. No matter how much older you get. In my eyes, you will always be my adorable son. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
63. Your growth over the last few months has been amazing. I’m excited about your growth to the point that I’m can’t wait to start wearing matching clothes with you, son. Happy 8th month birthday, I love you!
64. You get me all the time with that cute smile of yours. You are my biggest miracle. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
65. At 8 months, you give the best kisses. Your chuckle revives my spirit and brings warmth to the heart. Happy 8th month birthday, my son.
66. I’m taking in a ton of troubles for you ’cause I don’t want to ever see you suffer in life. What’s more, I’m appreciative of this chance to really be a father to you, son. Happy 8th month birthday, I love you.
67. You’re an incredible child. I have never seen anyone this endeared to my heart. Have an amazing 8th month birthday, son.
68. On this 8th month of your existence, you shall continue to grow in grace, and reach heights you never thought was possible. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
70. I hope that this 8th month will be loaded up with God’s blessings and favour for you. Happy 8th month birthday, sweet son.
71. All the days of your life, the Lord will favour you continually. Happy 8th month birthday, my son. I love you.
72. The light of the Lord will continue to shine in your life. His presence will encompass you all the days of your life. Happy 8th month birthday, my lovely son.
73. I promise to always be by you day and night till you find your path in life, my son. Happy 8th month birthday. You will never miss your destiny.
74. As the mountain encompasses Jerusalem, so shall God surround your life, to protect and to keep you, my son. Happy 8th month birthday.
75. The light of God will illuminate your path. He will light your way and direct you in all that you will do in life. Happy 8th month birthday, my dearest son.
8 Month Birthday Prayers and Blessings for Baby Boy
My baby boy is already 8 months and I can’t keep calm. My heart is sending prayers and blessings your way, sweetheart, that your life will be as beautiful as your smile and will be full of favour for good works. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
76. May God keep on protecting you and giving you all that you require to grow through life. Happy birthday, my child. 8 months gone, many more years to go.
77. As you grow into a kid, I pray that you’ll have the courage to go against the things that compromise peace of mind. Welcome to the best month of your life yet.
78. I pray you grow both in grace and strength, my son. This is my desire for you today and always. Happy birthday, son. Cheers to a wonderful 8th month.
79. I trust God to honour His words to me concerning your life. You shall never miss it in life. Happy birthday, son. 8 months down and many more to go.
80. I’m fascinated by your wild grin, I get really cheerful when you make your amusing appearances. You’re my life, my son. Have an amazing 8 month birthday.
81. I’m praying earnestly for your well-being and success. You will thrive, your success will last for a lifetime. Happy 8 months birthday, son. God will honour His promises concerning you.
82. It’s me and you against the world, son. God will help us as well. Happy 8th month birthday, my lovely son.
83. Keep on glowing, my son. No man will cut your life and happiness short. Happy 8th months birthday, sweet little soul.
84. I’m thankful to be the one to walk you through life’s road with God on our side. I’m thankful to be your dad. Happy 8 months birthday, my son.
85. I see myself in you, son. Moreso, I see that you’ll do more amazing things than I’ll ever do. Happy 8 months birthday.
86. I’m your mom, and I love you with all my heart. Making sacrifices for you comes naturally to me, and I will always stand in the gap for you. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
87. Since you came into my life, things have moved from zero to the zenith. I’m in awe of God’s blessings ever since you came into my life. You are my good luck charm. Happy 8th month birthday, son.
88. You wouldn’t need to question your place in this family. You’ll grow up to actualize your dreams and live your best life, you’ll grow to realize that there’s space for you in this world and that you have the right to be here. Happy 8th month birthday, my dearest son.
89. I’m happy that you’re healthy and well at 8 months. May you keep on waxing strong and sound. Happy 8th month birthday, my darling son.
90. I pray that the Lord will prosper and keep you all through the days of your life, son. Happy 8th month birthday, my child of consolation.
91. I can take a hit for you, I can persevere through anything to make sure that you succeed in life. Happy 8 month birthday, my lovely son.
92. The sight of you melts my heart. Sometimes, I wonder if it’s really me that gave birth to you. Happy 8th month birthday, my son. I pray for your safety and health always. Nothing shall ever stop you.
93. Today I’m exceedingly glad you’re months old. Soon, we will arrive at a more self-conscious period of your life. I want you to always have in mind that you are not alone. Happy 8th month birthday, my beautiful son.
94. I can’t trade you for anything in the world. You have given me so much peace that I can ever imagine. You are nothing like any child I have seen. Happy 8th month birthday, son. Keep excelling.
95. You are more important to me than anything in this world. Happy birthday, son. You are now 8 months stronger than when I just gave birth to you. May God continually be your guide all through the days of your life.
96. Look how serene the atmosphere is today, that’s exactly how it was the day I gave birth to you. You are my promise child. Happy birthday to my 8 months old prince.
97. I pray to always be there for you at every point in your life where you will need me. May this new month of your life cause your heart to swell with joy and laughter.
98. Anytime I look into your eyes, I see a remarkable child, a child who will go places in life. I pray that God’s goodness in your life will never cease. Happy 8 months birthday, my son.
99. You’ll always be my favourite son. Keep growing in strength and wisdom, son. Happy 8th month birthday, my baby. You rock my world.
100. I pinch myself any time I look at you ’cause it still feels like I’m not the one that gave birth to you. Happy 8th month birthday, my sweet son. God bless you for making me a mother.
In conclusion, remember to shower your 8-month-old with so many prayers, so he can feel the love you are feeling for him on his 8th month birthday. And hopefully, this list of 8th month birthday wishes for baby boy will help you celebrate him with the world.