What better time to celebrate life and all the goodness that God has put in it than the occasion of a birthday? Birthdays are also an ideal time to show your family and friends how much they mean to you by acts of love and care. This can be achieved through giving of gifts, sending messages or saying uplifting words and prayers for the celebrants. In this article, my focus is on birthday prayers and why they are an important part of birthday celebrations.
Perhaps, you just got a birthday card and your mind is blank on what to write on it. You are far from being alone in this dilemma. Most times, the joy and good tidings of celebrating another year on earth come with confusion on how to put your thoughts into words, and it is totally understandable. It is sometimes difficult to get the right words to help convey your thoughts, wishes and prayers for your loved ones on their birthdays, that is why the following 62nd birthday prayers are very relevant.
Turning 62 is a big deal, a sign of ageing graciously. So, a very thoughtful and nice gesture on the occasion is to send birthday prayer messages to the celebrant. Not only does it lift their spirits, but it also inspires them and gives them a sustainable hope to hold on to. Prayers in every form, are an essential part of our existence and whenever they come in positively, they are highly appreciated. Still here? Stay with me.
For a better impression and lasting impact on your loved one’s birthday, you can craft or look for a unique message that will make yours stand out from the rest. Alternatively, you can look through my customised list and make a choice. I have written and compiled a list of unique and soul-lifting birthday prayer messages that will be used to celebrate your loved ones as they turn 62.
The prayer messages on my list can also be sent to your boss. Amazing, right? It has just the perfect words to be showered on just about anyone celebrating their 62nd birthday prayers. I’ll leave you to go through and see for yourself. Enjoy!
Contents on this Page:
Birthday Prayer Messages for 62 Years Old Sister
Celebrate your sister in style on the occasion of her 62nd birthday with these birthday prayer messages. I bet you that she won’t forget the gesture in a long time.
Read also: How To Make Your Sister Feel Loved Everyday
1. Your soul is precious to me, and I wish you every blessing on your birthday.
2. I thank Jesus for bringing you into this glorious world! Happy 62nd birthday, sister.
3. What a wonderful world to have such precious souls as yours in it. Happy birthday, beloved sister.
4. Take some time on your birthday to count your blessings (and forget about counting calories). Happy birthday, sister.
5. Every day is a gift from God, but on your birthday, it comes with a card too. Happy birthday, sister.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 62 Years Old Brother
Ensure that you make a mark on your brother on his 62nd birthday by sending him a prayer message. Feel free to choose from the messages listed below.
Read also: Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Brother
6. Though you may blow out your candles, the light of the Lord will always shine on you and his warmth shall be a comfort. Happy birthday to you, dear brother.
7. On this special day, we celebrate how blessed our family became when God gave you to us. Happy birthday!
8. In all the hugs you get today, may you also feel the embrace of the love of the Lord. Happy birthday!
9. Just like this birthday card that I lovingly placed inside an envelope, so may you be enveloped by the love of Jesus. Happy birthday!
10. I witness God’s love every day in the fact that He allowed me to meet you. Blessings on your birthday, brother.
62nd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Cousins are an essential part of our lives and deserve to be celebrated on their birthdays. Make it a special one for them by wishing them well with any of the birthday prayer messages from the compilation below.
See also: Best Ways To Surprise Your Cousin On Their Birthday
11. Happy birthday in faith and blessings be upon you, cousin. Welcome to chapter 62.
12. May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 62 looks good on you. Happy birthday, cousin.
13. All of God’s blessings are yours on the occasion of your birthday today. Make it a great one. Happy 62nd birthday, dear.
14. So excited to see how the path of God will shape your life in the year to come. Happy 62nd birthday!
15. On your birthday, take time to celebrate the gift of life that God has given you. Happy birthday!
Birthday Prayer Messages for 62 Years Old Friend
This list of 62nd birthday prayer messages below is for you to let your friend know that they are in your thoughts and prayers even as they mark another year of their lives.
See also: Things You Need To Know About Your Friend
16. May the grace of Jesus be with you on this day and forever! Happy birthday, darling friend.
17. On your birthday, I want you to know that your faith and goodness are an inspiration to me every day. Happy birthday.
18. The most wonderful gift today is you. Blessings be on you and let faith guide your heart all year. Happy birthday, Sunshine.
19. May today be a celebration of your life in Christ and faithful service to God. Happy birthday!
20. Hope your birthday is one of blessings, joy, peace and love that satisfies the soul. Happy birthday, friend.
62nd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
These birthday prayer messages listed below are all you need to make your aunt/uncle feel cared for and special on their 62nd birthdays.
Read also: Funny Messages To Send To Uncle/Aunt
21. Trust in God’s promise for another year of prosperity and joy, and it will surely come to you. Happy birthday, dear aunt.
22. Lay all your problems with God and never forget to thank Him. Happy 62nd birthday, dear uncle.
23. There is no one who matters more to me than you do. So go and have a happy 62nd birthday, mum.
24. The road may be rough and tough, but never let it stop you from going where you want to go. Happy birthday, sir.
25. You are one of the few people I can’t live without. I love you. Happy 62nd birthday!
62nd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Find inspiration to spice up the 62nd birthday celebration of your sister-in-law/brother-in-law by gracing them with some of the birthday prayer messages contained in the list below.
Read also: Perfect Ways To Make Your Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law Happy
26. Let me give back to you now that I am so much older. I wish you all the best. Happy birthday, ma.
27. There is nothing in the world that can ever replace you in my heart. Happy 62nd birthday!
28. Another year down, but a lot more to come! Happy birthday, sir.
29. Happy 62nd birthday to the most amazing person I know.
30. Gonna party like hell because it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you.
62nd Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
The best immaterial gift you can give to your parents on their birthdays is sincere, heartfelt prayers. I’m sure that they’ll bless you for a long time for that gesture. You can pick from these unique prayer messages to use to wish them well as they clock 62.
See also: Guaranteed Ways To Make Your Parents Glad
31. May God bless you with long life and prosperity. Happy birthday, mom.
32. May this day bring countless happiness, endless joy, life with peace and serenity to you and our family. Happy 62nd birthday, Dad.
33. Cheers to surviving another year. Happy birthday to you.
34. I’m grateful for being here to celebrate you. Happy blessed birthday, mom.
35. Heaven has done good to me by adding another year to your age. Happy 62nd birthday to you.
62nd Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Turning 62 is a big deal, more so when your table is surrounded by your children and grandchildren. Light up the light in the eyes of your grandparents and warmth in their hearts on their 62nd birth anniversary with any of the birthday prayer messages listed below.
Also see: Random Gift Ideas For Your Grandparents
36. May this day bring unexpected blessings and endless joy to you, now and forevermore, Amen. Happy birthday, Dear.
37. I wish I could scream across the universe to show how happy I am today. Happy 62nd birthday to you, grandma.
38. You should be given an award for being the most awesome human ever. You are truly a rare gem. Happy birthday to you.
39. You have been a huge source of blessing to others over the years. You’ll be blessed beyond measures today and forever, Amen. Happy birthday to you, grandpa.
40. On this day 62 years ago, the sweetest being on earth was born. Happy birthday to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 62 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
One of the most remarkable ways of sharing in the joys of parents-in-law is by acknowledging and celebrating their 62nd birthdays with them. Help in making the day unforgettable by spicing it up with birthday prayer messages. My special list is readily available below and to the rescue!
Also read: Subtle Signs That Your Parents- in-law Dislike You
41. Happy birthday to you! Please, keep living the life you have because it is truly yours.
42. Becoming who you are today has taken tremendous growth through good and tough times. Happy birthday, mummy!
43. Happy blessed birthday to this blessed and beautiful soul. May the Lord litter your paths with blessings.
44. You are not just a year older but also a year wiser. Happy 62nd birthday, Dad.
45. May this day bring you happiness and endless joy. Happy birthday!
62nd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
Bosses at workplaces also deserve some love and appreciation. Who knows? It might help them to loosen up a bit. And what better way and occasion to show them appreciation than on their 62nd birth anniversary. Choose from our collection of prayer messages to put a smile on their face today.
See also: How to Be Your Boss’s Favourite
46. You will experience peace and serenity all the days of your life. Happy 62nd birthday, sir!
47. Happy birthday to someone awesome, humble, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s your birthday.
48. Merriest 62nd birthday to one of the most humble, funny, awesome and beautiful persons I know.
49. It’s your birthday today, ma. This year will be your best year yet.
50. Happy birthday to you, great boss. You have every reason to be happy on this day. God bless you abundantly, Amen.
Most times, we tend to shower our friends, family and loved ones with gifts and beautiful messages and then forget that as much as they need love and attention, they need prayers on their birthdays too. It is very important that you pray for your loved ones and what better time to do that than on their birthdays. No matter the religious background, the importance of prayers in our lives cannot be overemphasized and it will serve as a motivation and inspiration, coming on a birthday.
This list of birthday prayer messages for 62nd birthday celebration is loaded with positive prayers for people you love and care about on their special days. Truly, nothing beats the heartwarming feeling of knowing that someone somewhere is genuinely praying for you and wishing you well.
Also contained in this article are messages that can be used as opening prayers for 62nd Birthday celebration. Isn’t it just rich and versatile? Go through and make your pick of beautiful and powerful prayers to help uplift your loved ones on their birthdays.